Ready to improve the beauty, form and function of your existing kitchen—while staying within budget?
With the funds you’ll save by choosing high-end, solid wood cabinet refacing from American Wood Reface, you could add a few extra touches to make your kitchen truly yours.
In this video, founder Jason Hicks shares a few of his favorite upgraded kitchen features:
- Touch Faucet: Making a bit of a mess while preparing your favorite meal? The touch faucet is simple to turn on and off while preparing delicious meals in your newly refaced kitchen.
- Hidden Cords: If you’re the cook who likes to chop with your favorite celebrity chef on television, and wants a nice clean look to your kitchen countertops, American Wood Reface provides simple solutions that hide cords and other wires from view, like grommets directly in the countertop.
- Secret Trash Can: This modification keeps any unsightly trash cans hidden away. And we love to add touch-activation features to keep functionality at an all-time high.
- Drawer Banks: Have lower cabinets that aren’t functional for your family? Replacing them with drawer banks makes them easily accessible for all ages. (That’s right, no more excuses from the kids for not being able to put the dishes away!) Converting lower cabinets to drawer banks makes your organization easier than ever before.
- Under Cabinet Lighting: Let’s give your new backsplash or wall tile the attention it deserves. Not only does this feature add a pop of light to your space, it also improves functionality within your space. Adding this extra lighting gives your new kitchen a friendly workspace with a wow factor!
But no matter what features or upgrades you choose, we’re thrilled to help you imagine and create your dream kitchen.